Method of preparation:
- Spinach (blanched and pureed)- 2 medium bunches
- Soya nuggets - 150 gm
- Peas - 1 cup
- Potatoes (diced) - 4
- Eggplant (diced) - 4 small
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Cumin seeds -1 teaspoon
- Dabur Hommade Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 teaspoons
- Dabur Hommade Tomato Puree - 1 cup
- Dabur Hommade Coconut Milk - 1 cup
- Instant noodles taste maker - 3 packs
- Chaat masala - 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Turmeric powder - 3/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder -1 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt and red chili powder to taste
- Boil peas, potatoes and brinjals and soya nuggets in ½ cup of water, adding a little salt.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Add cumin seeds.
- Add Dabur Hommade Ginger-Garlic Paste when the cumin seeds begin to crack and sauté till brown.
- Add spinach puree, Dabur Hommade Tomato Puree and Dabur Hommade Coconut Milk.
- Add salt, red chili powder, tastemaker, chaat masala, turmeric and coriander powder.
- Mix well.
- Add the boiled vegetables and soya nuggets.
- Stir vigorously mixing the paste evenly with vegetables and nuggets.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes.
Serve hot with paranthas. Hariyali Soya Lajawab is an interesting combination of good health and taste. It packs the goodness of spinach, eggplant, and soya (rich in vitamin A, calcium and iron) with the rich taste of tomato and ginger-garlic. Your kids will love it for breakfast or evening supper.